Cranberry Orange Kale Recipe
Sauted onions, cranberries, kale, and orange juice make a delicious warm side dish. This page contains a cranberry orange kale recipe.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This warm kale dish is so easy to make with just a handful of ingredients. The colours of the red berries and bright green kale make a perfect dish for the holidays.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 medium onion
- 5 cups kale (one big bunch)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Chop onions and kale to bite sized pieces.
- Add oil and onion to a large pan. Saute over medium heat until onion is translucent.
- Add kale and stir fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add cranberries and orange juice. Stir fry for a few minutes, then cover for a minute or two. This will plump up the cranberries and wilt the kale. Ready to serve!