Cranberry Orange Kale
This warm kale dish is so easy to make with just a handful of ingredients. The colours of the red berries and bright green kale make a perfect dish for the holidays.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 medium onion
- 5 cups kale (one big bunch)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Chop onions and kale to bite sized pieces.
- Add oil and onion to a large pan. Saute over medium heat until onion is translucent.
- Add kale and stir fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add cranberries and orange juice. Stir fry for a few minutes, then cover for a minute or two. This will plump up the cranberries and wilt the kale. Ready to serve!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!