Cardboard Halloween Pumpkin and Ghost
Are you on a budget this Halloween? Or want a mess free way of carving a pumpkin? You can recycle any cardboard boxes you may have laying around. I was able to make this pumpkin and ghost carving with an X-acto knife. Inside you can use a flashlight or LED candle.
Total Time: 20 minutes + drying time
- cardboard boxes
- X-acto Knife
- acrylic paint
- paint brush
- Sharpie or pen
- flash light or LED candle light
- Using a pen or Sharpie, draw on your design. For the smaller box (tissue box), I made a pumpkin face. Then carefully cut it out with an X-acto knife.
- Use the same concept with the next design, mine is just a simple ghost drawn on and carefully cut out.
- Ready to paint! Allow to dry overnight.
- Ready to put a light or LED candle light inside and place in the dark. Perfect for an inexpensive Halloween indoor party decoration, or can be used outdoors!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!