Creamy Caesar Herb Crusted Haddock
I just love fish, especially haddock and cod. There are so many things you can do with fish and recipes you can make. I hope you will try this easy recipe.
- 1/2 lb thick end of haddock filet
- 1/4 cup flavored bread crumbs
- seasonings; a pinch of basil, dill, old bay seasoning, black pepper, chives & garlic powder
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- chopped salad
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F. Mix all seasonings with the bread crumbs.
- Dip fish in creamy salad dressing.
- Then into bread crumb mix, coat well.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter in a casserole dish.
- Place the breaded fish in the dish, pour remaining butter over fish.
- Cut the lemon in half, squeeze half a lemon over the fish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until it is flaky white.
- Serve 1/2 a piece on a plate with a serving of crisp chopped salad with Caesar salad dressing. Serve with a wedge of lemon. Delicious! Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.