Creamy Chicken Fettuccine
Total Time: 30 minutes at the most
Yield: 6 servings
Source: David, a friend from long ago!
- 12 oz fettuccine, uncooked
- 8 oz boneless chicken breasts, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp minced fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Prepare pasta according to the package.
- Spray a large skillet with Pam.
- Put the chicken in the skillet and saute over medium-high heat, stirring often, until chicken is brown and cooked, about 4 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Spray the skillet with Pam again.
- Put the mushrooms and red pepper in skillet; saute, about 5 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise, milk, cheese, basil, pepper and paprika together.
- Add to the vegetables in the skillet.
- Add the chicken to the skillet.
- Stir constantly, heat over medium-low heat until thoroughly heated.
- When pasta is done, drain and return it to the pot.
- Add everything in the skillet to the pot, mix well.
- Serve immediately. Great with salad!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.