Creating a Christmas Newsletter

Category Traditions
The Christmas newsletter is a tradition that many of us like to continue. It is a great way of updating family and friends that we don't get to see very often. This is a guide about creating a Christmas newsletter.

Use your calendar as a diary. When things come to mind that you are proud of about your family, jot it on the calendar. There's also extra space on the bottom of most calendars to write notes. Then in November, go over your calendar, and create a wonderful newsletter to send to family with everyones' accomplishments in it.

By Ardis B.

This is exactly what I do!

By (Guest Post)

I start my holiday letter on Jan 1, and update it monthly. When appropriate, I include photos. When it's time to mail the cards, the letter is ready to print out & send!