MiscellaneousCrafts

DIY Puffy Stickers from Hot Glue

I have always loved 3D puffy stickers ever since I was a little girl. I used to adore putting them on letters to my friends at school. Now I like to make them myself using hot glue and some paint. They turn out very pretty and the design choices are endless. Not to mention they are super cheap to make!

Total Time: 1 hour plus dry time

1. With your pencil, draw outlines of your desired stickers onto a piece of parchment paper.
  2. Heat up your hot glue gun. Carefully fill inside the outlines with hot glue.
  3. Allow to dry. Hot glue dries quickly, but give it a few minutes. Carefully touch to see when it's fully set and cooled down.
  4. Paint on the base colours of your stickers. Adding a tiny drop of water to the acrylic paint will help the stickers look smooth and less streaky. Allow to dry.
  5. Now add your details like eyes, lines, or shading with your extra fine paintbrush. Allow to dry.
  6. When you are ready to stick them in place, add some white glue to the back and attach. You can also cut out a similar sized piece of doubled sided sticky tape if you don't want to use glue. Enjoy!

So fun! I need to do this with the kiddos.

It is super fun! Enjoy! :)

awhile back you had a beautiful hair bow how to with beads on it. i can not fibd that can you send it to me?

Crafts MiscellaneousSeptember 4, 2019
🎃
🎂
🌻