Decorating Wedding Ceremony Space at a Hotel

This is my first question on here. My daughter will have her ceremony in one room and her reception in another at a hotel. How do you decorate for a ceremony when it's just a empty room with chairs? The reception we have under control, but I'm stumped on the ceremony. Her colors will be neons. Help please.

When my niece married, they put bows on the side of the chairs that lined the aisle to the front. My sister rented two large brass stands with ferns to place on each side of where the couple would stand. Those also had bows placed on them.She put a table with a cloth covering in their colors at the front behind the pastor with the candelabra and three candles that they were to light.