Decorating with Artificial Poinsettias for Christmas

Integrate artificial silk poinsettias in a live house plants for the Christmas season. I have several live philodendron potted plants. During the Christmas season I purchase several bright red silk individual artificial poinsettia flowers. I stick them in the flower pot along with the live plant. Come end of February I remove fake flowers and pack them away ready for the next winter.

Use artificial poinsettias on your Christmas tree, take the brakes off of the artificial stem and then fill in places in your Christmas tree and the lights will reflect through the brachts and is festive and glowing red. Artificial poinsettias can be placed around food serving trays on a buffet. Make a mesh ribbon bow for your mailbox and place an artificial poinsettia among the greenery and the bow.