Displaying a Framed Marriage Certificate

Proudly display the official certificate from your wedding day. This is a guide about displaying a framed marriage certificate.

I need a decorating suggestion. I have our marriage licensed framed (its rather large) and a photo from my husband when he was 2 or 3, and one of myself when I was the same age. I also have a wedding photo of us together.

Somehow I'd like to hang them together as a grouping but I just can't get the layout right. Any suggestions or ideas? Maybe I need to add something else to it?

April from NW MO

Answers

Best Answer

How large is your grouping going to be? And how large will your pics & document be? If you can give me those dimensions, I might be able to work something up for you.

Best Answer

Our wedding certificate is 11 x 16. Everything else is 8x10.
Thanks!

Best Answer

Here's one hint that might help - if you want the two of you facing each other and the pictures aren't that way, scan it and print a new one with the picture flipped.