Dog Has a Bump?

My dog, Nevaeh, is a blue nose Pit mix. She's 1 and a half years old. She has had a strange bump appear on the right side of her upper chest. It is now a month later and it is still there. It is now the size of a nickel and red with a black scab. It seems painless and has not grown since it reached the size it currently is. What should I do?

Best Answer

Please take your dog to your vet immediately as the bump may be cancerous. The sooner the vet can check the bump and provide treatment, the better! Further delay in treatment can be more expensive and dangerous to your dog.

Was this ever diagnosed? My 2 year old lab has a very similar bump on his ear flap, but even the vet didnt know what it was.

Did you find out what this was? I hope your dog is fine, but I'm asking for selfish reasons: My dog has one that looks a lot like that, but she quickly developed a bunch of other ones all over her body and the original one is now so big they couldn't remove it, and it looks really painful.

Had one removed and waiting on biopsy, but it looks like yours so I'm hoping you have answers!

Hi did you get the results of your biopsy my pit mix has same symptoms as your they seem to be popping up in little grouos

My pit has the same thing! Hm. Someone please give feedback!

Pets Dogs HealthMay 26, 2016
😷
🐛
😎
🌻
📓
Generated 2020-07-23 15:26:01 in 967 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Dog-Has-a-Bump.html