DecorationsParties

Double Sided Holiday Tablerunner

A few years back I purchased this table runner for .50 at a thrift store. It has Thanksgiving fabric on one side and Christmas on the other. While I lived in Salem, OR, I had it magnetized to the front of my door for the months of November and December.

When I found it today in storage, it got me thinking that we could make similar things for the seasons. Spring on one side with pastels, summer on the other with Americana or fall leaves and winter snows. Not only would it save space, not having 4 things, but only 2, it's just a simple flip to the other side and you have a whole new season to enjoy.

If you find these or make your own, it would be a lot of fun to post them here!

N-JOY!

Love it! Wish I had found it first,ha ha. After seeing the runner over the back of a chair and am going to be looking some of mine over, and also haunting the thrift stores.

I am so glad I could inspire you! I love things that do double duty, esp' in a tiny apt!!