Making Egg Carton Spiders
This is a page about making egg carton spiders
. Reuse paper egg carton cups for the body of these cute spider decorations for Halloween.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
- empty paper egg carton
- black paint
- googly eyes
- pipe cleaners
- hot glue or rubber cement
- Cut a cup off the egg carton.
- Straighten all the edges so the cup lays flat when placed upside down.
- Paint the cup black inside and out, let dry.
- Take 4 pipe cleaners and line them up straight and twist them together in the middle.
- Glue the middle to the inside of the cup, let set.
- When the legs are securely glued to the inside of the cup bend the legs to make it look like a spider.
- Finally glue the googly eyes to the side of the cup.
- These can be hung or placed around the house.
October 27, 20061 found this helpful
I LIKE IT. VERY CUTE