Egg Head Christmas Caroler
An empty egg shell becomes the start of this cute Christmas caroler decoration. This is a guide about egg head Christmas caroler.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
We usually prepare scrambled eggs for breakfast and I thought of not totally breaking the eggs, but just making a small whole in it and shaking it to make the contents come out. I wanted to create a decoration that's made of egg shells and here's what I did.
- egg shell
- art paper
- coloring materials
- Paint your egg shell. It doesn't have to be perfect. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cut a 2x2x2 inch triangle out of some art paper and make a tiny cone.
- Put a small amount of glue around the hole in the egg shell.
- Cover the hole with the tiny cone.
- Get a piece of art paper and make a bigger cone with a hole big enough for the egg to fit in. Make it stand.
- Put some glue around that hole and place the egg over it.
- Draw or paint a face on the egg. Decorate the art paper to make it look like a caroler's dress. Make more egg carolers and align them near your Christmas lights.
In This Guide