Felt Mouse and Cheese Ornament
This adorable mouse and his cheesy snack would love to live on your tree!
- cardboard (food packaging)
- embroidery floss
- Fold the cardboard in half and draw half of the mouse head along the folded edge to create a symmetrical shape. Draw two inner ear pieces and the cheese slice.
- Attach templates to felt using rolls of tape. Cut out shapes.
- Sew inner ears onto head using coordinating embroidery floss.
- Cut small circles for eyes and sew them on. Then make French knots in the center for pupils.
- Make a nose and sew it on. Then stitch on the mouth. Add small pieces of embroidery floss for whiskers.
- Use sharp scissors to cut out holes in cheese slice.
- If you want to use these as traditional ornaments you will need to attach a loop of ribbon to the top for hanging them. Have fun!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide