Finding Children's Christmas Charity

I have 2 children 2 and 3yrs old. My husband recently got laid off from work, so we have been struggling to make ends meet. I really need help getting my babies something for Christmas. If anyone could let me know where to go. I have tried all the local places that usually help and it's too late for me to sign up. Thanks very much in advance.

It is important to know where you live so I can help you. There are some organizations that might still be able to help you out. Please let me know what state you live in so I can find some local organizations in your area.