Finding Christmas Help in Boston

I am a father of a one year old girl who deserves a decent Christmas. I just finished school and haven't found a job yet so I have no income as of right now. Are there any places in Boston that can help? I didn't know there was a time restriction so a lot of them have no funds left.

By Thomas K.

I have seen people post on Facebook and Craigslist for help in these difficult times. I would clearly state that you're not asking for money, but for a gift for a child and the age. Good luck, I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Hi!

You can go to 2hands.org or holidays relief.com, there's a list of different webside you can visit. I just place an add on craigslist call, Help for the holidays. I hope this information can help you.