Finding Christmas Help in New Jersey

I recently was staying in a shelter. My family and I are now in an apartment, but times are hard. Last year we did not have a Christmas. I don't want my family to wake up Christmas day with nothing under the tree. If you know anyone that can help, I would really appreciate it. I live in Elizabeth, New Jersey. The Salvation Army is no longer helping. Thanks so much.

If you are still having problems this year again here is a website for NJ that lists all the charities that help families at this time of the year. If you are doing better, maybe you can volunteer at one this year to give a little back to them for all they did for you

njmom.com/.../