Finding a Wedding Venue in DC Area

I've been looking for venues for my wedding in May 2017, for my amazing fiance and 350 guests. I would have liked to keep it smaller, but it was wasn't doable so now I'm freaking out. Because while I've found some decent places I just haven't really found one I love in our price range. I'd really like to find a place in the D.M.V area for about $2000 or less, maybe more if need be. But I really just want a place with a unique personality and that includes the beauty of nature and a chance to maybe have the the ceremony or reception outside. Please help!

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

I don't know what the DMV is, but are there any state or county parks you could use?

I'm not familiar with this particular area, but we have a town park by us that is used for family reunions and parties. You would have to ask the town how to make sure to reserve the spot for your event.