Finding the Value of Marie Osmond Porcelain Dolls

Category Dolls
There a couple of things to consider when trying to determine the value of a Marie Osmond doll. First is it a doll based on the singer herself or a doll that is part of the Osmond collection. Either way these mass produced dolls can range in value and some research online can help narrow down the value of your specific doll. This is a guide about finding the value of Marie Osmond porcelain dolls.

I have a Marie Osmond porcelain doll 'Bunny Blues", still in the box. It was never used. I am trying to find out what it is worth.

Answers

Best Answer

The best way to determine the value of your doll is to look it up on ebay or other sites.

I looked it up and it looks like anywhere from $20 to $100+ www.ebay.com/.../i.html

This site provides great instructions on how to do so: ""People often ask; What is the value of my doll?
Once you have identified who or what type of doll you have, to find a dolls price, value, worth to buy or sell, here's our tip;
with the name, maker or type of doll, use the below link to; Ebay Advanced Search - Find Items - Doll Sold Listings

- fill in the details on the form on the page link, check the Completed Auctions Only box and you will see recently
sold doll prices which are shown in green and that's as current a doll value, as you can get.
> ebay Advanced Search - Find Doll Sold Value <
rover.ebay.com/.../1?ff3=4&pub=5575031274&toolid=10001...

(from dollreference.com)

I have a mint condition first edition Miracle Babies Collection what is value?

By Mary B.

Answers

Best Answer

It is possible someone on this site can help you - but doubtful.

If you have good pictures and description you might try eBay's doll discussion board as they have people who know almost everything there is to know about dolls. (Sellers usually - and they know the value of these dolls.)

If you are unfamiliar with eBay's discussion boards - just Google it and you will find directions.

You can do your own research - eBay, Google, Etsy and lots of doll sites. Just takes a little time and effort.

I have a Marie Osmond doll that was made in 1996. It is the 1,146 out of 1,500.! How much is it worth?

By Daniel R.

Answers

You can do your own research because you have all the information. Check out eBay, Etsy, Replacements, and Google.

I have porcelain Donny and Marie dolls in excellent condition. I am trying to find the value.

By TAS from MD