Finding the Value of Paradise Galleries Dolls

Category Dolls
Paradise Galleries is know for its collectible dolls including realistic baby and toddler dolls. This is a guide about finding the value of Paradise Galleries dolls.

I have inherited many porcelain dolls and know nothing about them. I can't find the names and values of most. Is there anyone who can help?

Answers

Best Answer

These are mass-produced dolls. They are worth about $10 each.

I have a Paradise Gallery bride doll about 17"+ tall. I want to sell it and need to find the value.

Answers

Best Answer

Again-An easy online search for "Paradise gallery bride doll value" produced many answers. EBay has the dolls at bids around $100.00. Keep in mind that just because the doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands. Try the site below for further research:

collectdolls.about.com/.../blgallp.htm

How much is a porcelain 1998 Christmas premier edition doll worth? She sings 18 note musical movements, holiday favorites, such as Silver Bells. She was made by Patricia Rose and bears the artist's signature of approval. She is in mint condition, she's still in her box and has never been taken out.

By Lucy from Lake Elsinore, CA

Answers

Best Answer

This is a mass-produced doll and has little value, even if never taken out of the box.

I have inherited a decent sized collection of dolls from Paradise Galleries. They come from someone I cared for deeply and I plan on keeping them, but I would like to know what they are worth. They are from the late 80s to late 90s and in amazing condition. How do I look them up? Does Paradise Galaries have a link?

Thanks.

By MS. S

Answers

Best Answer

This line is mass-produced. It is probably worth less than what your friend paid

I have two Paradise Galleries Treasury Collection, premiere collection porcelain dolls. Baby Taylor (African American) and Baby Morgan (white porcelain). I have the certificates and all. How do I find their worth? There are many P.G dolls, but I have not found anything online about these two.

By Lexx H

Answers

Best Answer

It seems you may have already checked Google and other places for an answer, so I can only recommend looking for similar dolls and what they have SOLD for; not prices people are asking.

eBay has a sold area that you can find if you look for your item and then scroll down the left side of your window and find "sold Listings". Similar dolls can at least give you an idea of what people are willing to pay for similar dolls. Selling dolls is a not an easy task and may take weeks or months.

I have three, never out of the box, Paradise Galleries porcelain dolls. How do I find the value of them?

By Danielle from Rigby, ID

Answers

Best Answer

Hi - there are about 600 of this maker on eBay so you may be able to check yours out.

How much is Valentine Rose by Patricia Rose worth? I have searched eBay and Google to no avail. I can't find one like her. She is a premiere edition in the Treasury Collection. I bought her some years ago from Paradise Galleries. Thank you.

By Faye E

Answers

I just bought this doll at a tag sale for $20.00. I have been trying to find the value of her myself. She is lovely.

My grandmother gave me 2 Paradise Galleries porcelain dolls. I am looking to sell them, but I am not sure of their value. They are both about 18'. One is a Native American, the other an angel.

By Gaby M. from Sacramento, CA

I just received a Paradise Galleries, Treasury Collection premier edition porcelain doll, it is about 24 inches tall has a purple Victorian style dress, brown hair, and is still in the original packaging. I am wondering what is worth?

By Ashley S.