Finding the Value of a Geppeddo Doll

Category Dolls
Geppeddo dolls have been manufactured since the 1980s. They are typically sold in malls around the holidays. This is a guide about finding the value of a Geppeddo doll.

I've had this porcelain doll for about 15-20 years. Its a Geppeddo, her name is Grace. She is porcelain all over and it still has the price tag on it. The price tag says $30.95, with blanket included. Grace is praying with her eyes closed. She has never been out of the box. Can you tell me how much it is possibly worth? Thank you!

By Brandy C. from Spartanburg, SC

Answers

Best Answer

Etsy.com (a web site for vintage items) has the Geppeddo dolls listed at $35.00.

What is the value of a Geppeddo male baseball player?

By Constance

Answers

Best Answer

Someone may have one of these dolls but you can find answers over the internet through Google, eBay and many other sites.

However, the true worth of any item is how much someone is willing to pay.

I have two Geppeddo dolls. One is Kelsey Koala, cuddle kids and the other one is Toby Tiger. Are they collectibles? Are they worth anything or can my daughter play with them? Thanks.

By Kathi

Answers

Best Answer

Most dolls are very plentiful over the Internet so values are not very high. Check your doll on eBay, Google and other sites for their value.
Also, remember that dolls are not a "hot" item and may take months or years to sell on one of these sites.

Selling anything is a lot of work so you may wish to check out Craig's list also. Personally, I would opt to give them to my children or grandchildren.

I have a porcelain Irish world doll. Geppeddo is stamped on her neck and her name is Suszan Irish Girl. Any information would be appreciated.

By Patty K

Answers

Please do some research on eBay, Google as you have all the information.

I have a Geppeddo doll still in it's original box. Would you be able to tell me how much it is worth? The only number on the bottom of the box is, 16C986.

By Michael H.

Answers

Hi - someone may happen to know something about this doll but it is a long shot. Try getting information on eBay, Google etc.

How do I find out how much they are worth? They have been displayed only and still have tags with numbers and names.

By Kayla C.

Answers

Since you have all the information - use this info to check eBay and Google.

I am looking for the value of a Geppeddo porcelain doll 44/9450.

By Karen

Answers

Check out eBay and Google.

How much is a Geppeddo Z1849 worth in the original box with all papers and price tag?

By Gloria

I have a Geppeddo doll, Ashley. I need to find the value. eBay has been of no help.

By Ken W.

My wife has a porcelain doll she had gotten from a friend's wife who had passed away with lung-cancer. My wife and I were curious about the price and age of the doll.The doll is a Geppeddo doll and the serial # is AB290.

By Brian C. from Salt Lake City, UT

I have a Geppeddo doll and she is "Sophie Sunflower". I am trying to figure out the real worth of this doll and where I can sell it if it is of any value. How do I find out the value of this doll?

By Hannah