LightsDecorations

Fixing Mini Christmas Lights

I have an older set of incandescent Christmas lights, the mini kind. There are four or five bulbs that are out and each time I replace them with a new bulb it immediately blows. The section stays lit, but that bulb does not. I'm assuming there's something wrong with the socket? Is there any fix for that?

Maybe this video can help you:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziu5A4p2qQk

I just found it recently and haven't had a chance to try the technique. Let me know if you do and it works. I am usually the one to toss electric things that go bad...there is always a chance for things to go wrong...but then I feel bad tossing things...so it is a catch 22.

Good luck! Post back what you learn!

You need to test each fuse. You will need to buy a tester for this. Complete instructions are here. www.familyhandyman.com/.../

Holidays and Parties Christmas Decorations LightsDecember 15, 2018
🎃