Flower Earring Display Cards
This project is used for vendors and crafters who want to display their earrings for sale at craft shows, festivals, and fairs.
Total Time: 20 - 30 minute, depending on how many you make
Yield: sheet of cardstock yields 4 strips and I use 10 sheets of paper
- 40 strips of cut card stock ($1.00)
- 1 flower paper punch ($3.50)
- 1 ink pad (color your choice) ($1.00)
- 1 alphabet stamp (letter of your choice) ($.50)
- 1 large safety pin ($.10)
- 1 pair of scissors or paper cutter ($1.00)
- Start with 1 sheet of card-stock and cut length wise into 4 strips (or use pre-cut strips).
- Fold each strip length wise, like a small book.
- Use the flower paper punch to punch the shape on one side of the fold. Save the punched flowers for another project.
- In the vacant space, you can stamp your letter or other graphic of your choice.
- Use the safety pin to poke holes for the earrings hooks to go through.
- Attach your earrings to the card. Stand up the card using the fold to display your earrings. You can attach price tags, and business information to the cards as well.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!