Ghost Candy & Display Stand
If you have lollipop candies this would be even easier to transform into a ghost. We like Lindt chocolates (but with any circular/ball candies you can use this method).
Optional: If you don't want to use candy and just do this for decorative purposes you can scrunch up paper, foil, cotton balls, anything you'd like to achieve the ghost for making your decoration.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- tissue paper
- glue stick
- stick (cotton stick applicator)
- googly eyes
- I used a cotton stick applicator, so I cut off the cotton.
- Tape candy to stick.
- Cut a piece of tissue paper (my tissue paper measures 7" x 8"/double layered) and place candy on stick in the center.
- Bundle and secure with ribbon.
- Kept it simple for the kids with goggly eyes and a smiling face.
- Repeat until you have enough.
- For displaying purposes, I flipped over this mesh rectangle container, covered it with tissue paper and stuck the ghost candies in the mesh holes. If you don't have this type of container you can always use a cardboard box and make sure to poke the hole smaller than your stick so you can push your candies inside.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.