Gilligan's Island Costume with Wearable SS Minnow Boat

Category Kids
If your child is a fan of the vintage TV series Gilligan's Island, why not make this fun costume with a wearable SS Minnow boat? Links to the clothing sources online and instructions for the boat follow.

My son wanted to be Gilligan from the TV show Gilligan's Island. I was able to find all of his costume pieces online, but he really wanted to have a Minnow too. I made him a Minnow that he could wear while he trick-or-treated. It was a huge hit and he still enjoys playing with it at home.

Related Products:

1. I created the boat out of a cardboard box. Then I covered it with white duct tape, slightly overlapping the strips of tape.
  2. Advertisement

3. I used scrapbooking letters to write SS Minnow on both sides, near the bow of the boat.
  4. I added yarn straps that criss cross in the back to allow the boat to hang over his shoulders.
  5. Have fun trick-or-treating!!

Awww adorable!!!!!!!

Crafts Halloween Costumes KidsFebruary 19, 2020
🍀
🐰
🌻

Generated 2020-02-20 22:08:14 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️