Group Halloween Costume Ideas

Category Costumes
It is fun to get together with your coworkers and come up with group Halloween costume ideas. This is a guide about group Halloween costume ideas.

• two pillow cases
  • plastic coffee can lid
  • two pieces of white felt
  • marker
  • scissors
  • two large pieces of cardboard
  • string

Instructions:

We took two pillowcases and cut head and arm holes in them for the peanut butter and jelly. We used plastic coffee can lids for the top of the jar and tied it on like a hat. The labels were sewn on felt with the words written in marker. The bread was cut out of a large piece of cardboard.

Source: Family Fun magazine gave us the idea of a sandwich and we went from there!

By Jennifer from Millington, MI

This is a guide about Halloween costumes for work. Many workplaces encourage their employees to come to work in costume for Halloween.

Elvis costume

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

We are having a Halloween costume contest at my work and have to do a theme for our department. However, we are having a little trouble coming up with an original idea for 5 girls and 1 guy. We would really like to win so we can get an extra pto day so if you have any ideas I would greatly appreciate them

Thanks,
Jeannette Stoddard

Answers

You could have the man dress as a sultan and the women dress as his harem.
You could have all six poeple dress as figures from the harlequin tea set, you can find out the dress of each caracter by reading the Agatha Christy Novel "The Harlequin Tea Set[or party]".

You could all dress as cards from Alice In Wonderland, or any other assortment of caraters from that book.
You could dress as six of the seven dwarves and dress up a store dummy or set of clothes to be sleepy or one of the other dwarves.
You could all dress in blue tights and leotards with blue make-up and be the very first Pentium 6 ad.
You could dress up as the different children of the week, Monday's child is fair of face [dressed all up in lots of make-up and a tiara], Tuesday's child is full of grace [dressed like a ballrina] Each outfit would have the day's child written on the front with the text for that day.
I think my brain has dried up after those suggestions.
Good luck and if you win with one of my ideas send me a picture.

Mrs Kathy Cohen
Northfield,VT

the male could be a rockstar, and the girls his groupies. or he dracula and the ladies his victims. maybe he could be 'prince charming' and the ladies could each be a different story book girl (cinderella, snow white, etc.). or austin powers and fembots. a great place to get ideas from is ebay...look under halloween costumes.

Personally, I don't care for the sexist ideas: the master/slave ones. You should all dress up in drag -- obviously the guy should dress as a woman, and the gals as men. Put on a little stage show e.g., the "We are Family" song by Sister Sledge. Make it campy and overdone for best effect!

Ok are you ready for an extra scary ordinary costume? Well if you are here it is! If you have ever seen the movie SCREAM then do as I say ( if you want) buy a scream outfit, buy make-up as in black, white, red, any scary or dark color. Then style a really bloody or goth look on your face then put on your outfit make sure you wear black shoes. Then go to a store near you that sells blood bombs (they may be called something else) but anyway buy a capsule that will burst in your mouth if you bite it. (it should make fake blood come out)
Then when you get to the trick or treating door (when they answer) burst the blood bomb in your mouth and say TRICK-OR-TREAT you will scare the pants off that person! Thanks for listening my name is nikki and I will have more to say about Halloween (I am 12 years old) so look at these sites and buy stuff ( if your parents approve of it)
THANKS bye bye happy halloween

The man could go as Willie Wonka and the girls could dress as the Umpa Lumpas. Some green hairspray, orange face paint white overalls and your in there. You could all dress like characters from the Rocky Horror Picture Show, with the man going as Tim Rice's character of course. You could each dress as one of the Brady kids, assuming the girls don't mind going prepubescent drag.

Where do you think I can find a beautiful dress like the one Hilary Duff wore in "A Cinderella Story"? I want to be cinderella for halloween, but I can only find wedding dresses so far. ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

I am having trouble finding a costume of Wendy from Peter Pan, do you know where I may get one?

WE did a group idea at work last year and it was awesome....WE took the theme as Worker Bees.... we have about 20 people in our unit...each one decided a type BEE to be..examples we had were...Worker bees( wore yellow hardhats and bee wings) Queen BEE had a tiara and wings and dressed eligently in a dress....Killer bees...well go with that..hahah...BEE all U can BEE bee...was a guy in the reserves ...dressed in fatigues..Chef boardee bee....Bejweled BEE...Madame RUby BEEEE...any word that were a play on BEE and each person did their cube t their theme....such originality...you would be surprise...and fun..

Hi my name is kristen and i have always wanted to be cinderella in the cinderella story with hilary duff my idol... I wanted to wear a dress like that and a crown like tht with the shoes i have looked every where and cant find it do you no where i can get that look for cheap.

Email me back at littlek1993 @ hotmail.com (remove spaces)

well i have a halloween party coming up this friday and i still dont have a costume i really want to be cinderella with a beautiful dress but i dont have a lot of money to spend on it i really need help to impress my friends who are all haveind beautiful exspensive costume i just want to impress them at a low cost i have been crying my eyes out ''literall'' trying to find a costume,

I want to go as Padme to this party but we are dirt poor and I cant afford the costume. Anyone have a pattern for a dress like that?""

I think it would be great for the women to dress up as playboy bunnys and the man to dress as Hugh Hefner.

Good Luck

i want a very inexpensive(cheap non sleazzy) non reveiling costume but i don,t want to be scary or a princess do you have any ideas? something i can wear in a public work place that won't scare children and won't look inappropriate.

i apologize for offending anyone, but i saw something on a website where a group dressed as mormons, the guy was the husband and the girls were his multiple wives. =)

I got that same dress for my batmitzvah it's so great and also 4,000 dollars there's one like it at davids bridal except in ivory i hope you find it

You know that robert palmer video with all the girls in black dresses with red lipstick. you should all dress like that and have the guy be robert palmer.

i think the Calfornia Rasians would be very cute i think their is about six of them. and u could play the song Hear it through the grape vine.

Hello - check out our site www.RoxyStyles.Com we have plenty of halloween costumes

I am looking for a super easy idea for office Halloween costumes for a group of 6 or 7 people. Last year we all dressed as usual and carried signs saying "Nudists on Strike!". I am looking for something simple like that. Anyone?

By C. L.

I work at a local boys and girls club. We are having a haunted house and party for our members. There is a staff of about 10. We need a theme for the members to enjoy as well as our staff.

By Danielle from Taunton, MA

I'm on the drumline in Marching Band at school. Every year the band does Halloween parades and we are instructed that each section needs to think of Halloween costumes and dress up. We need to think of a group Halloween costume. There's about 26 people on the drumline, I am one of 2 girls. Any ideas on what we can be?

By xdthatsrockin from PA

Answers

26 people all dressing alike was a hard one for me. I suggest you do the people in the Micheal Jackson video thriller. You should be able to find it on you tube and view the costumes. It is very halloween and a very timely story so most people will know exactly who you are.

How about a barnyard theme: a farmer, farmer's wife, all the different animals. Not scary but could turn out very funny.

I want to dress up as 3 sheets to the wind for Halloween with my 2 other friends. What would be a good way to do that?

By Cheri