Gumball Machine Ornament
This is a really cute ornament for the tree and also make nice stocking stuffers.
Total Time: 1 hour
Source: you tube
- 1 mini clay pot
- red and white paint
- 1 clear Christmas ball
- 2 paint brushes
- 1 bag of gumballs
- 1 glue gun
- Paint your clay pot red; let dry.
- Using white paint for snow, dab it on your clear glass ball and let dry.
- Then using white paint add snow dots to the red clay pot and let dry.
- Using a funnel put candy into the clear glass ball or do it by hand. Fill at least half way or to the top if desired.
- Cut a string and attach to ball.
- Glue the ball to top of clay pot.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!