Halloween Craft Ideas

Category Halloween
Halloween is the perfect holiday for crafting, there are so many ideas for kids and adults alike. This is a page about Halloween craft ideas.

This is an easy, cute craft! Just cut a bat shape out of black construction paper, glue on some googly eyes and a red mouth. Glue a clothespin to the back and let dry. You can make tons and clip them anywhere and everywhere!

By Stacey Silva from Eagle Mountain, UT

I came up with a series of silly epitaphs for tombstone shaped Halloween cards, but I thought other crafters might come up with other ways to use them.

1. I'm with stupid

2. If you can read this, you're too close

3. For a good time call...

4. Sam I am, I am Sam. I ate green eggs and ham, and now look where I am

5. Hey! Get off me!

6. Anybody get the number of that truck? Because I sure didn't! By Angela from Sault Ste Marie, ON

For next years Halloween bags use on sale Halloween printed material to make little pillowcase loot bags to carry candy in, or make smaller rectangular ones to give candy out in. Most fabrics are on sale now for $1 or less and one yard will make several bags.

By Melanie

Can I have instructions for making a milk bottle witch? I would love to make one for a party I am having.

By L. J

This is a page about kids halloween craft ideas. "Pumpkins and bats and witches, oh my!" So many cute Halloween crafts you can make with and for your children.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

These Halloween lollipop tags are perfect if you are looking for a cute party favor for a Halloween party or to bring to school to give to classmates. They are an easy and cheap Halloween gift.

This is a page about making a Halloween kraft treat bag. A fun, simple project to share Halloween goodies is a decorated paper bag.

This is a page about making felt Halloween treat bags. These felt treat bags are easy to make and can be used year after year!

This is a page about making an embroidery hoop Jack-o-Lantern. An embroidery hoop Jack-o-Lantern is fun and easy Halloween decorating project for kids.

Crafts HalloweenOctober 24, 2012
🎂
🌻
📓