Halloween Favor Tags
Make some cute little tags for your Halloween favors. They are fun to make and the possibilities are numerous. The list of supplies used and instructions can be found on this page.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
There are endless possibilities when decorating tags. Here is another cute Halloween themed tag I made using regular craft supplies you probably already have at home!
Total Time: 15 minutes
- scrapbook paper
- paper cutter (heart, label)
- pipecleaner (black/white)
- Punch label out with paper of your choice.
- Freehand draw and cut pumpkins out. Decorate pumpkin with pen. I also cut out a triangle shape.
- Arrange triangular paper cut out and cut to fit label. Glue into place. Glue pumpkins on next.
- Using pipe cleaners (white) hand form into ghost shape. Using black pipe cleaner hand form circles as eyes. Glue white ribbon down so you could glue eyes on top.
- Punch a hole or heart. I realized I wrote the Happy Halloween too close up but was able to make it work.
- Secure tag to gift (mini pumpkins) with ribbon.