Halloween Frankenstein Soda Bottle Craft
This Frankenstein Sprite bottle is a fun way to decorate for a Halloween party.
All you need is some craft paper and some tape.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bottle of soda in a green bottle
- black craft paper
- white craft paper
- green craft paper
- tape or glue
- Remove the plastic label from the bottle.
- Measure the circumference of the soda bottle. On the green craft paper, mark the measurement and add 1 inch. Then measure 2 inches down and cut out a rectangle.
- Now, cut out a jagged line on the bottom half of your rectangle. This makes the hair.
- At the top half of the bottle that is the widest, tape the hair in place.
- For the mouth, cut out a squiggle line around 4 inches long, set aside.
- For the eyebrows, draw two rectangles about 1/2 inch wide by 2 inches long onto the black craft paper. Cut out and set aside.
- For the pupils, draw two circles 1/4 inch wide onto the black craft paper. Cut out and set aside. For the eyes, draw two semi-circles about 1 inch wide onto the white paper. Cut out.
- Glue the black circles onto the white semi-circles. Then tape the eyebrows onto the top of the semi-circle. This makes the eyes.
- Tape the eyes onto the bottle just under the hairline.
- Tape the mouth onto the bottle under the eyes.
- Now your Frankenstein is finished!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!