I've seen these ghosts on YouTube. They are very cute! You can also make several little ones, just use a smaller bottle and balloons.
- 1 pack cheesecloth
- 2 cups cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 pop bottle
- 1 balloon
- 1 or 2 pool noodles or toilet paper rolls
- 1 microwave
- 1 black felt
- Mix 2 cups of cornstarch in a bowl with 1 cup water; stir well. Heat in microwave for 30 second increments for a total of about 2 minutes until the mixture is really thick.
- I did not cut the cheese cloth, but it will depend on the size you have, and how big you want your ghost to be.
- Blow up your balloon and attach it to the pop bottle. To anchor it fill half full of water. Then slice two small pieces off a pool noodle or use two toilet paper rolls and glue to pop bottle for arms.
- Put your cheese cloth into your cornstarch mixture and saturate the cloth.
- Hang it over the balloon and arms and fix it the way you want it. Let dry overnight and remove shaped cloth from the balloon and bottle.
- Cut eyes out of black felt and glue onto your ghost.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!