Halloween Mummy Jar Decoration
This is an easy recycled Halloween craft. Use old glass food jars to make these cute mummy jars. You can put a candle inside or fill it with candy corn.
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 empty sauce jars
- 1 roll of gauze
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 tealight candle (optional)
- small candy (optional)
- Start at the bottom of the jar, tape the end of the gauze to the jar and start wrapping.
- Wrap up covering the jar.
- Then start wrapping in different directions to make it look like a wrapped mummy.
- When you are happy with your wrapping job, tie off the gauze and tuck in the end.
- Glue the googly eyes to the jar.
- Place a candle inside or fill with small candy.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!