Halloween Party Favor Ideas
School or home Halloween parties call for festive favors. This is a guide about Halloween party favor ideas.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
October 31, 20070 found this helpful
I saw this awhile back and I just loved it. Easy to make and great for Halloween parties.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes
- 1 orange long funnel
- black felt
- candy corn (or other candy)
- spider ring
- plastic wrap
- Take a long orange funnel (I purchased at Walmart for .97 each.)
- Cut eyes and mouth from black felt.
- Glue eyes and mouth onto funnel.
- Tie raffia or fabric to hole at top of funnel.
- Take either pre-made plastic bags or use Saran Wrap as I did to hold candy. You can either tie in knot on top and put a spider ring on it or put the knot inside to show smooth side of bag.
If you are having a Halloween party, make many of these and just fill with popcorn and don't even wrap it. I only made 2 for my nieces but these would be sooo cute in a basket with tons of them. Great idea for kids classmates.
By Carol from MA
September 28, 20131 found this helpful
This guide is about Jack-o'-lantern snack bags. A simple, fun way that you can package Halloween treats.
December 13, 20160 found this helpful
This is a guide about making a Halloween candy craft. A Halloween craft that also includes candy is certainly a treat rather than a trick.
October 28, 20120 found this helpful
This is a guide about Halloween treat bag ideas. Make some cute Halloween treat bags for your kids to take to school, a party, or for special children on the block.