Halloween Party Favor Ideas

Category Halloween
School or home Halloween parties call for festive favors. This is a page about Halloween party favor ideas.

I saw this awhile back and I just loved it. Easy to make and great for Halloween parties.

Approximate Time: 10 minutes

Instructions:

1. Take a long orange funnel (I purchased at Walmart for .97 each.)
  2. Cut eyes and mouth from black felt.
  3. Glue eyes and mouth onto funnel.
  4. Tie raffia or fabric to hole at top of funnel.
  5. Take either pre-made plastic bags or use Saran Wrap as I did to hold candy. You can either tie in knot on top and put a spider ring on it or put the knot inside to show smooth side of bag.

If you are having a Halloween party, make many of these and just fill with popcorn and don't even wrap it. I only made 2 for my nieces but these would be sooo cute in a basket with tons of them. Great idea for kids classmates.

By Carol from MA

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This page is about Jack-o'-lantern snack bags. A simple, fun way that you can package Halloween treats.

Jack-O-Lantern Snack Bags

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This is a page about making a Halloween candy craft. A Halloween craft that also includes candy is certainly a treat rather than a trick.

Halloween Candy Craft

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a page about Halloween treat bag ideas. Make some cute Halloween treat bags for your kids to take to school, a party, or for special children on the block.

Halloween Treat Bag Ideas

Crafts HalloweenNovember 9, 2016
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-29 14:02:30 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️