Halloween Punch Recipes

Category Beverages
Halloween punch with a hand made of ice in the middle.
Halloween punch is perfect for your Halloween party. There are lots of options for making this spooky concoction to serve your guests. This page contains Halloween punch recipes.

Recipes

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.

I did this for all the school parties!

Directions:

Arrange worms or other candy in bottom of 5 cup ring mold. Fill mold with thirst quencher beverage. Freeze until solid, 8 hours or overnight.

To un-mold ring, dip bottom of mold briefly into hot water

By Jodi from Aurora, CO

Great for a Halloween party.

Directions:

Fill gloves 3/4 full with cold water. Tie the open end in a knot as you would a balloon. Lay one flat in a baking pan. Arrange the other palm down on a freezer safe jar, allowing the fingers to hang down the side. Freeze both overnight.

Once the hands have frozen, combine drink mixes, sugar and water in a large punch bowl. Stir until mixes are completely dissolved. Stir in ginger ale and cola.

Briefly run ice hands under cool water and then cut away glove. Add hands to punch and serve immediately (fingers melt quickly).

Source: From a community newspaper.

By Mother of 5 from Nova Scotia

Sweet and fun! I Put those wax teeth in each drink.

Directions:

In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups water to boiling. Transfer to a bowl. Add gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Cover and chill 4 hours or overnight.

To serve, pour about 1 cup of ginger ale into a glass. Add a spoonful of the chilled gelatin (gelatin should float atop beverage). If desired, stir together just before drinking.

By Jodi from Aurora, CO

• 1 envelope orange Kool-Aid mix
  • 2 envelopes grape Kool-Aid mix
  • 1-1/2 cups sugar
  • 1 large can pineapple juice (at least 32 ounces)
  • 1 two-liter bottle of ginger ale
  • Assorted colored gummy worms

Directions:

Mix all the envelopes of Kool-Aid with just 2 quarts of water and use the 1-1/2 cups of sugar. Add pineapple juice. Mix thoroughly and chill. When ready to serve, pour into punch bowl and add chilled ginger ale. Garnish cups/punch bowl with gummy worms. Can be served over iced or just chilled.

I have made this punch many times. Warning! The finished punch looks like swamp water! No kidding! I found that children LOVE this but adults actually turn up their noses at the punch just because of the COLOR. It is really good punch but some adults just won't drink it. I, being the fun loving person I am, think it's a HOOT that some adults are so finicky! Anyway, give it a try, at least once. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!

Source: Either from Woman's Day or Family Circle magazine at least 10 years ago.

By southeastgeorgiapeach from Jesup, GA

A must every Halloween - this is great fun! A fake hand is frozen in a rubber glove and then floated in a bucket or glass punch bowl. Dress the hand up with a few Halloween trimmings like snakes and spiders.

Directions:

To make the frozen hand, wash and rinse the outside of a rubber glove. Turn glove inside out and set aside. In a 1 liter measuring jug, combine the berries and juice.

Pour half of this mixture into a small saucepan. Sprinkle the gelatin over and let stand 2 minutes. Warm over low heat, stirring constantly, just until gelatin dissolves. Mix back into the reserved juice and berry mixture in the measuring jug.

Pour the juice and berry mixture into the inverted glove. Gather up the top of the glove and tie securely with string or a rubber band. Freeze until solid, or several days if possible.

To serve, carefully cut rubber glove away from frozen hand. Place frozen hand, palm side up, leaning against side of a large punch bowl. Pour in ginger ale and sparkling cider. Garnish with snakes.

Source: Trish

By Jodi from Aurora, CO

Ingredients

• 1 1/2 qt. pineapple or orange juice
  • 1 1/2 qt. mountain dew
  • 1 cup pureed blueberries
  • 1 qt. lime sherbet

Directions

Chill all ingredients prior to assembly. Mix all ingredients together except sherbet in a large punchbowl.

Float scoops of sherbet on top of punch.

Thaw the sherbet for about 15 minutes and place in a plastic tub. Add lemonade (prepared according to directions on can) and soda. . .

Putrid Punch (Halloween Recipe).T his sick colored punch looks disgusting but tastes great. . .

For Halloween, my grandson wanted to have a party. So I went to Walmart and got one gallon of red fruit drink and one gallon of green out of the cooler section. I poured the red in plastic gloves and froze them. When I made the punch, I poured the green into a bowl then put the red hand in to float. The kids loved it.

By Jenny from Gadsden, Alabama

• 1 (.13 oz.) envelope unsweetened grape soft drink mix
  • 1 (.13 oz.) envelope unsweetened orange soft drink mix
  • 2 cups white sugar
  • 3 quarts cold water
  • 1 liter ginger ale

Directions

To make a frozen hand, wash a disposable glove, fill with water, seal with a rubber band and freeze until hard.

Stir together grape soft drink mix, orange soft drink mix, sugar and water until solids are dissolved. Combine with chilled ginger ale just before serving. Dip the frozen hand briefly in warm water, then peel off the glove. Float the prepared hand in the punch bowl for a ghastly effect.

By Babbie from Lemon Grove, CA

Answers:

Black Halloween Punch

Take care to not use a latex glove. Many people are allergic to latex. (10/20/2008)

By mom-from-missouri

Black Halloween Punch

Great Idea! It made me remember the Halloween Punch that I used to make. I made my regular punch, but I made ice cubes with "creepy crawlers" in them (small plastic bugs). Not only did my 4 year old and all his friends love them - when we had an adult costume party they were a big hit also! - And I found a very large pumpkin and put the punch bowl in it! You can also do the same type of thing with small flowers for a girls party! (10/22/2008)

By lavenderdeer