Halloween Seasonal Frame
Vote for this contest contender!
This is a cute and easy seasonal Halloween frame you could make. Display your child's photos in here, or add a magnet to the back of the craft stick to hang on the fridge, or on a white board (to count down the days of Halloween).
Total Time: 30 minutes + drying time
- acrylic paint
- hot glue/glue
- 4 craft sticks
- ribbon tape
- Figure out what Halloween creature/item(s) you want on your frame.
- You can freehand draw with hot glue or print out an outline from the internet and trace over glass. I chose a spider and bat. Once traced with hot glue, allow to dry before carefully peeling off.
- Using 4 craft sticks, glue into a square to assemble the frame.
- Use ribbon tape and decorate the frame.
- Paint the spider and bat with acrylic paint, I used black. Allow paint to dry, then secure with hot glue onto decorated frame.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!