Halloween Wreath and Bow

Category Decorations
Add a little spook to your Halloween decorating with a seasonal wreath. Here are instructions on how to make a Halloween wreath and bow.

Time to get ready for those witches and goblins. This thrifty craft wreath was made in a matter of minutes from inexpensive things I found around the house and some clip art I found on the web. It is so ugly it looks like loads of fun for those fabulous Trick or Treaters that make their way through the neighborhood

Approximate Time: 20

Instructions:

Cut out your clip art and set aside. If you use die cuts, you can skip this step. Cover your wreath with the orange crepe paper, cut and use tape for the ends.

Heat up your glue gun and add the dried greenery.

Add the clip art all around the wreath.

Tie a bow and use two wire twisty ties wound together to secure the bow. If you've never tied a bow, it is simple. Hold the center with several inches hanging down on one side.

Go from side to side and form a loop. I try to make my first loops small and then gradually get bigger. Leave enough at end to shape and hang down.

Attach the bow to the wreath with a touch of hot glue. Fluff your bow and add something to the center (I added a tombstone). Add the fishing line so it won't be noticed to hang the wreath by. Voila! You have about the ugliest wreath I have ever seen.

By gem from VA

Creepy. My daughter will love it! Thank you.

What a great idea! I was wondering what to do for Halloween - I will add a pumpkin pic I think

You could use green bags to make this for christmas and add cinnamon sticks and pine cones

That is really cute. I will have to do something like this for my door.