Hanging Halloween Themed Hoop Decoration
Decorate your home with this hanging Halloween themed decoration. You can use this concept and design your own Halloween decoration to display in your home.
I used supplies I already had on hand, but you can substitute my supplies for what you have. For instance, I used sticker ribbon. If you don't have sticker ribbon, you could use ribbon and hot glue.
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
- twine floral wire
- ribbon sticker
- construction paper (assorted colors)
- black marker
- Using twine floral wire + pliers, bend wire into shape of a circle and wrap wire around to secure.
- Wrap ribbon sticker around twine floral wire. I used color themes of Halloween (orange, black, and purple).
- Cut triangle shapes in assorted colors (purple, black, and orange).
- Attach triangles to the circle by using ribbon sticker.
- Cut out Halloween themed items (bat, ghost, pumpkins). I freehand cut the bat shape and went around again to finalize the bat.
- I also cut out a ghost and pumpkins and decorated with a black marker.
- Hot glue bat, ghost, and pumpkins onto your hanging decoration.
- Using ribbon sticker, I was able to make a hook to hang this decoration from my fireplace hook. Hang and display for Halloween!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!