Happy Birthday Cut Letter Banner
I like to purchase decorative paper pad sheets when I find them on sale or on clearance, because they are so versatile. I used different pieces of paper from the paper pad to create this colorful Happy Birthday letter banner.
Total Time: 1 hr
- decorative paper
- glue stick
- cardstock paper
- cord yarn
- hole puncher
- Freehand/draw the letters and then individually cut out each letter to spell out your banner.
- Cut out a square/rectangle from cardstock for each individual letter.
- Glue each letter to cardstock.
- Punch in the top left and top right corner on the cardstock paper with a hole puncher.
- Thread your yarn through each letter and your banner is now ready to be hung!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.