"Ho Ho Ho" Santa Boxes
Craft store boxes can be painted to inspire thoughts of the jolly old elf himself. Make a stack to decorate your home. This is a guide about making "Ho Ho Ho" Santa boxes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Paper Mache boxes made to look like Santa.
Total Time: 8 hours
Yield: 1 set of 3 boxes
Source: I got the idea from another set of boxes I made for Halloween that I saw on pinterest
- 3 different size paper mache boxes
- 1 can red spray paint
- 1 can black spray paint
- 3 sets of cut out letters to make HO
- 3 pieces of white paper cut to look like a belt buckle
- 3 rectangles of black paper to go in white belt buckle
- Spray paint the lower part of the boxes with red spray paint.
- Spray paint the lids with black.
- Allow time to dry.
- Cut out 3 Hs and 3 Os. You can do this by hand or with a circuit or other device (you could also stencil these on.)
- Cut out of white paper 3 belt buckles. (My mother-in-law used a punch for this.)
- Cut out 3 black rectangles to place on top of belt buckles.
- Once the paint is dry, glue on the letters and belt buckles.