Quick and Easy Christmas Wreaths
This is a guide about making quick and easy Christmas wreaths
. You don't have to spend a lot of time making a festive wreath for your door. Here are some quick and easy Christmas wreath ideas.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Want to personalize your own wreath with items you have around the house? Here is a quick and easy way to bring it all together in a wreath and enjoy it all season long.
Total Time: 20 minutes each
Yield: As many as you wish to make
- craft knife
- 1 round piece of cardboard
- mixing bowl
- 8 ft garland
- glue gun
- 2 glue sticks
- 8 assorted light weight ornaments
- Take the round cardboard that pizza comes on and using a mixing bowl trace a round circle leaving about 2 inches on all sides.
- Using the craft knife cut out the circle and discard the piece you just cut out.
- Using the glue gun glue one end of the garland onto the board. Start wrapping keeping it evenly spaced until you have a nice fluffy wreath.
- Trim the garland and using the glue gun glue the end to the cardboard.
- Now you can decorate the wreath with an assortment of decorations. Add your personal touch and hot glue a hanger or wire on the back to hang it.
- Hang your beautiful wreathe on your front door and enjoy. Make someones day by making one for them.