Homemade Felt Poinsettias Christmas Card
Bright felt poinsettias make this a festive card to send at Christmas. This is a guide about homemade felt poinsettias Christmas card.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Felt poinsettias add interest and texture to this holiday card.
Approximate Time: 25 minutes
- white and lime green cardstock
- felt poinsettias, approximately 2 inches in diameter
- Making Memories mistletoe patterned paper
- KandCompany BW Peppermint Twist Collection patterned paper in dots print
- KandCompany Christmas Cheer felt stickers
- KandCompany Christmas Cheer adhesive paper ribbon
- Recollections, dimensional sticker (Joy to the World)
- EK Success 2" circle punch
- double-sided tape
- Fold 7 x 10 inch white cardstock in half to make a card.
- Cut 7 x 1/2 inch strip of Mistletoe patterned paper. Adhere to the top edge of card.
- Cut 7 x 4 1/2 inches from dots patterned paper. Adhere to card.
- Using double-sided tape, adhere a row of 3 punched circle shapes from lime green cardstock to card. Attach felt poinsettias.
- Place 7 inch length of Christmas Cheer adhesive paper ribbon across the card. Affix "Joy to the World" sticker to the center.
By HellofromMhay from Fairfax, VA