Homemade Ornament Christmas Card
If you enjoy making your own Christmas cards, try this round ornament pattern for something different and sure to please the recipient. This is a guide about how to make an ornament Christmas card.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A Christmas ornament is the inspiration for this card. Get the children to help cut out the circles and make a batch of these cards to send out as seasonal greetings.
Total Time: 10 mins.
- 1 sheet holiday theme paper
- 1 holiday ribbon (green with red dot metallic)
- 1 hollyberries (from Making Memories)
- hot glue gun
- circle template (4-inch-diameter)
- Fold 8 x 4 inch patterned paper in half. Then lay the circle template on fold. Draw the shape and cut it out.
Note: I used the ribbon spool as a template
- Cut 11 inch length of ribbon and tie into a bow. Trim the ends at an angle. Glue on top of card.
- Adhere hollyberries in the center of bow.
Envelope size: 5x5 in.
July 12, 20150 found this helpful
Very cute and so simple! My little helper loves to cut, I think we'll be making these cards this year. You could do the same thing in an egg shape for Easter or a cake shape for a birthday. A star shape would be great as well.