Homemade Santa Christmas Card
You can make this cute Santa face Christmas card with just a few paper supplies, cotton, colored pencils and glue.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make a cute "Santa" Christmas card easily!
Approximate Time: less than an hour
- colored papers
- colored pens
- Fold a colored paper to make the card. Cut a round shape out of another paper (preferably skin-colored, you may even color a white paper with crayons :).
- Place some cotton on the card. Then, put the round cut-out on top of it and seal it from all sides with glue, as in the images.
- Glue some cotton on the face to make beard and mustache (I rolled a small piece of cotton and glued it on top of the beard to make the mustache look separate from the rest of the beard).
- Cut a red piece of paper in the shape of Santa's cap. Glue some cotton at its base. Then glue the cap on the head of Santa.
- Finally, cut a small piece of red paper in the shape of mouth and stick it. Draw the eyes and glue a tuft of cotton at the tip of the cap. Then write your message, and it's done!
By Gunja from West Bengal, India
January 1, 20120 found this helpful
This is so cute! We make cards to send to the troops overseas and this design will be very popular with the kids to make.
Thanks for sharing.