Homemade or Inexpensive Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a while now, and I've already made him a nice card. I feel like that's lame, and I want to get him (or make him-preferably) something for Christmas.

He's into video games and rock music, but I talked to him and his mom and he's already getting all the things he didn't already have. I have to pay for my own Florida trip come February, so if I could make something with cheap material or buy something not too pricey that would be great. Any ideas? Help! He's already gotten me something and says I will love it.

By Cassie

You could always get him a rock and roll t shirt of his favorite band some times you can get them cheap on ebay but it wouldn't be here in time for Christmas you could get him a gift card to his favorite eatery or to a music store in his area.

Making a gift is special. My ex was professional in the industry so rock n roll is how I would go. You don't have to buy anything. Make copies of his favorite bands, or lyrics to a song you both enjoy together. You could frame it, make a collage if there are several bands.

Get copies of either pictures, album covers etc. and place on some neat material,then put them in a frame. If you have a great picture of the two of you put that in the middle with the lyrics around it.You could also make collage of the bands over lapping with picture in the center.

These you can get off of YouTube or I'm sure they have Face Book page with pictures. If you like getting lyrics just Google the song titles. I'm sure it would be wonderful gift. Frames are inexpensive found on sale, thrift store or maybe you can recycle one you have. He would keep this forever. Where a shirt, clothing, even if you bought the music wouldn't be as personal. Have a Merry Christmas!

It's easy to make homemade fortune cookies. You could write your own sayings and put those inside. They could be themed, like "all the things I like about you" would be the theme, and each of the messages would start with "I like..." Example: "I like it when we take a walk together" or "I like how big your smile gets when I walk into the room"

To learn how to make fortune cookies, just youtube it. There are several tutorials, and that's how I learned. To make a couple dozen cookies, it probably takes just under an hour to make the cookies.