Hot Air Balloon Happy Valentine's Day Hanging Art
This fun hanging hot air balloon Valentine's Day craft incorporates your child's art into a cute seasonal decoration. Follow the steps and accompanying photos to make one of your own.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I love incorporating my kids' art works into hanging art pieces to display, here's a Valentine's theme one!
I am featuring my daughter's art work (and my son helped draw the hearts and added more foam stickers).
Total Time: Varies on child + 20 minutes
- child's art work
- construction paper
- pipe cleaner
- My daughter's art work on white printer paper featuring dots and heart foam stickers. My son helped draw some hearts with colored pencils and added more foam stickers.
- Cut artwork into a circle to resemble the hot air balloon.
- Using construction paper, cut out these shapes to resemble the air balloon's basket, and cord. Glue to the back of the circle.
- Decorate basket with any art supplies or magazine cut outs you may have. Also you can write Happy Valentine's Day, xoxo, or anything you'd like here as the message (optional.)
- Make a pipe cleaner hanger and tape to secure then ready to hang!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.