How to Make a Bingo Costume

Category Costumes
If you are looking for a creative costume idea for Halloween, how about using old Bingo cards? This guide explains how to make a Bingo costume.

I play a lot of Bingo and this was really fun to dress up in and go play bingo. I saved all my cards that I used for the last few weeks. I put them in between plastic. I then taped them all over me and I went to Bingo as a Bingo card. It really was fun and everyone had a great laugh at the same time. It is so nice to make people smile.

By Linda Hill from Hamilton, Ontario

Top Comment

What a cute idea. My mom use to work at a Bingo Hall years ago. One Year they all dressed up. She went as a Bingo Dobber. They all got a kick out of her costume. Glad you had fun. Happy Halloween!

This sounds like a cute idea. The regular bingo hall I play at is having a Halloween costume party and I'm trying to find ideas. Can you explain how this was done? Thank you Kimberly