How to Make a Halloween Mummy Jar Decoration
Recycled jars, gauze, glue, and google eyes are all you need to make these cute mummy decorations. Put battery operated candles inside or add candy for a spooky treat. This is a guide about how to make a Halloween mummy jar decoration
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is an easy recycled Halloween craft. Use old glass food jars to make these cute mummy jars. You can put a candle inside or fill it with candy corn.
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 empty sauce jars
- 1 roll of gauze
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 tealight candle (optional)
- small candy (optional)
- Start at the bottom of the jar, tape the end of the gauze to the jar and start wrapping.
- Wrap up covering the jar.
- Then start wrapping in different directions to make it look like a wrapped mummy.
- When you are happy with your wrapping job, tie off the gauze and tuck in the end.
- Glue the googly eyes to the jar.
- Place a candle inside or fill with small candy.