Inexpensive Wedding Gift Idea
Vote for this contender! (0 votes)
Here is a thrifty wedding gift that only cost $5.50!
Total Time: 30 minutes
- glue and hot glue gun
- flowers and leaves (Goodwill) ($2)
- picture frame with glass (Goodwill) ($2)
- glass from an old picture frame ($?)
- vinyl lettering (Dollar Tree) ($1)
- Using glass from an old picture frame, clean thoroughly to remove any debris or fingerprints.
Layout design with vinyl lettering and a wedding announcement. Apply pressure to vinyl lettering for placement on glass. Use a small dot of Elmer's glue all to corners of announcement and place on glass. Let dry.
Place glass bottom piece onto back of existing picture frame. I made sure I purchased a picture frame that would hold two thicknesses of glass.
- Using flowers and leaves, embellish the frame of the picture frame and hot glue in place.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.