Instructions for a Home Depot Pre-lit Christmas Tree

I bought an artificial tree from Home depot 4 to 5 years ago. It was advertised that you can put it up in 10/15 minutes. I don't know the name and need directions to put it up and to get the lights connected to a main socket and don't know how to do it.

By Valerie

You have been using the tree for four-five years and don't know how to put it together. No matter what type of pre-lit tree that I have to put together, over the years I have discovered the easiest way to get the right plugs in the right plug ins on each section is when I get the first section stood up, I plug that into an outlet, then I put the next section in and find the proper plug in for that plug, and then that section lights up, etc. I have now down sized and my tree only has two sections.